Welcome to UNIT4 Connects 2014
What is UNIT4 Connects?
UNIT4 Connects is the largest of UNIT4 Business Software's training events, with topics that cover a broad range of interests for all level of users, in all product areas. This event is the ideal opportunity to be educated, motivated, and to become part of an active, innovative UNIT4 community. Whether you are a brand new user, or a seasoned veteran of our software solutions, UNIT4 Connects has a course to make you more productive.
Save the Dates
- Intensive Training – September 15-16, 2014
- User Conference – September 17-19, 2014
Where is it?
UNIT4 Connects 2014 will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Red Rock Casino Resort Spa, located off the strip near the majestic Red Rock Canyon.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is aimed at those who wish to update their knowledge of the business issues affecting our customers, improve knowledge of UNIT4 solutions, understand how other customers are applying new information and exchange ideas and recent developments with other organizations in North America and overseas. This international conference will benefit delegates from Canada, the United States and further abroad.
Continuing Professional Education Credits for CPAs
UNIT4 Connects is proud to announce that we will again be offering all CPA-holding delegates CPE credits for each course attended. UNIT4 Business Software is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
The purpose of UNIT4 Connects is for UNIT4 Business Software customers and employees in all key product areas to connect with:
- The product information they need to be successful and improve their mastery of UNIT4 solutions;
- The people they have questions or feedback for, whether they be UNIT4 executives, employees, or R&D;
- Other users, to learn tips and tricks, share implementation stories and generally make contacts for future communication;
- All UNIT4 staff, to get to know them in an informal situation and build lasting relationships.
UNIT4 Connects does just what it says – it connects you – with other customers, with new knowledge, and with experts to help you embrace change.