Innovation Excellence Awards
Embracing change for good
The UNIT4 Innovation Excellence Award Program honors customers for using UNIT4 solutions to embrace change within their organizations. This year’s award finalists have demonstrated their use of our solutions to make a difference in their business, by responding to industry changes, differentiating themselves in their market and innovating in ways that have saved time, money or resources.
All submissions were judged on the following criteria:
- Innovation and/or differentiation (e.g., novel use of technology, expansion of organization's offerings, improvements to business processes);
- Agility (e.g., response to internal and external changes or crisis, speed of implementation, seamlessness, lack of downtime, efficiency, etc.);
- Return on Investment (e.g., impact on the bottom line, dollar savings, people savings, resource savings, etc.).
UNIT4 Innovation Excellence 2013 award finalists
The following finalists have been invited to present their award submissions at the UNIT4 Connects 2013 user conference, where the Innovation Excellence award winner will be announced during the opening general session May 22:
- King County Housing Authority: use of UNIT4 Agresso to increase the accuracy and turnaround time of site financial narratives, resulting in faster response times to issues and a savings of 80 hours per month for accounting staff;
- Pinnacol Assurance: use of UNIT4 Coda Financials to reduce financial statement preparation from days to hours and allocation prep from one day to 10 minutes without the need of other departmental resources;
- Royal Roads University: use of Agresso Education to automate the admission process through acceptance and deposit payments, creating both an ideal application and acceptance experience for applicants and an efficient business process that eliminated calls to the admissions office for application status updates;
- Superior Bulk Logistics, Inc.: use of Coda Financials to incorporate non-financial parameters in the financial system, providing online access to key performance indicators across the group, and reducing both the time needed to close the period and the costs associated with creating and distributing paper reports;
- The City of Kelowna: use of Agresso to automatically secure, update and graphically represent its organizational charts in dynamic and meaningful formats, resulting in a reduction of the manual effort associated with security and staff access;
- Travel Leaders Group: use of Agresso to quickly create and provide a complete end to end Accounts Receivable Direct Debit solution including generating an upload file for the bank and ending with the updating of the General Ledger with the Direct Debit payments for two new Divisions.
Thank you and good luck to all finalists! We'll see you in San Diego!